sexta-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2010

selena gomes arrasa no visual



Oh, oh, ohIt's Magic, you knowNever believe it, it's not soIt's Magic, you knowNever believe it, it's not so
I never been awakeI never seen a day breakLeaning on my pillow in the morningA lazy day in bed,Music in my head,And crazy music playing in the morning light
Oh, oh, ohIt's Magic, you knowNever believe it, it's not soIt's Magic, you knowNever believe it, it's not so
Aww
I love the sunny dayA dream of far awayDreaming on my pillow in the morningI never been awakeI never seen a day breakLeaning in my pillow in the morning light
Oh, oh, ohIt's Magic, you knowNever believe it, it's not soIt's Magic, you knowNever believe it, it's not so
Aww
Oh, oh, ohIt's Magic, you knowNever believe it, it's not soIt's Magic, you knowNever believe it, it's not so
Never believe...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário