sexta-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2010

jonas - paranoid


I make the most of all this stressI try to live without regretsBut I'm about to break a sweatI'm freakin' out
It's like a poison in my brainIt's like a fog that blurs the sceneIt's like a vine I can't untangleI'm freakin' out
Every time I turn aroundSomething don't feel right
Just might be paranoidI'm avoiding the linesCause they just might spreadCan someone stop the noise?I don't know what it isBut I just don't fitI'm paranoidYeah!
I take the necessary stepsTo get some air into my chestI'm taking all the doctor's medI'm still freakin' out
That's why my ex is still my exI never trust a word she saysI'm running all the background checksAnd she's freakin' out
Every time I turn aroundSomething's just not right
(Chorus)Just might be paranoidI'm avoiding the linesCause they just might spreadCan someone stop the noise?I don't know what it isBut I just don't fitConsider me destroyed(Consider me destroyed)I don't know how to actCause I lost my headI must be paranoid(Must be paranoid)And I never thought it would come to thisI'm paranoid
Stuck in a room of staring facesCaught in a nightmare, can't wake upIf you hear my cry, running through her streetI'm about to freak, come and rescue me
Just might be paranoid, yeah(Might be paranoid)I'm avoiding the linesCause they just might spreadCan someone stop the noise?(Someone stop the noise)I don't know what it isBut I just don't fitConsider me destroyed(Consider me destroyed)I don't know how to actCause I lost my headI must be paranoid(Must be paranoid)I never thought it would come to thisI'm paranoid

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário