sexta-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2010

Mcfly


The world would be a lonely placeWithout the one that puts a smile on your faceSo hold me 'til the sun burns outI won't be lonely when I'm down
'Cause I've got youto make me feel strongerwhen the days are roughand an hour seems much longer
I never doubted you at allThe stars collide, will you stand by and watch them fall? [by and watch them fall]So hold me 'til the sky is clearAnd whisper words of love right into my ear
'Cause I've got youto make me feel strongerWhen the days are roughand an hour seems much longerYeah when I got youOh to make me feel betterWhen the nights are long they'll be easier together
Looking in your eyesHopping they won't cryAnd even if you doI'll be in bed so close to you
Hold you through the nightAnd you'll be unawareThat if you need me I'll be there
Yeah I've got youOh to make me feel strongerWhen the days are roughand an hour seems much longerYeah when I got youto make me feel betterWhen the nights are long they'll be easier togetherOooh and I've got you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário